This composite piece is a blending experiment. Just as yellow and red become orange, red and blue become purple, and blue and yellow become green, this long suite overlaps long blocks of sound to expose new shades in between.
Dedicated to the memory of Charles Kellogg and to the enduring good health of Daniel Cwirka.
– Charles Kellogg – His Complete Issued Recordings, February 1915 to January 1919
– Charlemagne Palestine – Strumming Music
– Panda Bear – Drone (a cappella)
– Stars of the Lid – Broken Harbours
– Nathan Salsburg – Landwerk 1
– Joe vs the Volcano
Leave a Reply