Two of my best friends got married last night and I was tasked with providing an hour of music for the reception party. This is the result.
- Steppenwolf – Magic Carpet Ride (intro: excerpt from the movie The Wild Angels)
- Prince – Kiss
- Fatboy Slim / Jefferson Airplane – Praise You / Somebody To Love (mixed by DJ Lobsterdust)
- The Bee Gees / Nelly – Stayin’ Alive / Hot In Herre (mixed by DJ Lobsterdust)
- Destiny’s Child / 10cc – Independent Woman pt 1 / Dreadlock Holiday (mixed by 2manydjs / intro: combined excerpts from Toy Story 2 and Club Med)
- Dolly Parton / Royksopp – 9 to 5 / Eple (mixed by 2manydjs)
- INXS – Need You Tonight
- Grace Jones – Pull Up To The Bumper (contains additional excerpts from Need You Tonight by INXS)
- Animal Collective – My Girls (intro: The Wild Angels, excerpt/crowd noise from A Sweet Summer Night On Hammer Hill by Jens Lekman)
- Deee-Lite – Groove Is In The Heart (contains an excerpt of Christian Bale on the set of Terminator Salvation)
- Daft Punk – One More Time (contains excerpt from Aerodynamic by Daft Punk)
- Janelle Monae – Make Me Feel
- Electric Six – Danger! High Voltage!
- The Stooges / Salt N Pepa – No Fun / Push It (mixed by 2manydjs)
- Lipps Inc. – Funkytown
- Todd Terje – Inspector Norse (contains excerpt from The Wild Angels)
- Daft Punk – Alive 2007 Encore: Human After All / One More Time / Together / Music Sounds Better With You (intro: Prince acceptance speech 2004) (ending: excerpt from Start Button by Streamer / Lost and Safe mixtape ident)
“Hey you, get out on this dancefloor” ident spoken by Prince, taken from 2manydjs’ As Heard On Radio Soulwax pt. 6.
Leave a Reply